Free yourself from searching
Less time spent searching flights means more time spent doing what you love.
Know you're getting the best deal
Saving the most on your flight means more money in your pocket.
Speak with a human
By speaking with the same person every time, the minor details that often make the biggest difference won’t get overlooked as do via a form or a robot.
Customize your experience
Find a route you may have never considered that costs less and gives you more.
Have some peace of mind knowing your expert is always one click, text, or call away should any needs arise, even after your booking is made.
I have been a customer of Voyagu for many years. It’s far more than a travel booking site, it’s a full service that organizes all my flight bookings, even for the most complex itineraries. As an extreme traveler, sometimes with several oversea trips per year, I could not be more impressed with their service and the people behind it. On top, I am saving up to 50% of the published ticket price per booking, incredibly valuable when travel is one of the largest cost factors in my business.
CEO Équité. Malibu, Ca
We’ve been using Voyagu for several years. Not only have they saved us thousands of dollars, but having a travel agent to assist with any problems that might arise is absolutely essential. Several times Alexis not only found great prices but airlines that included a free 3-night stay in Frankfurt. One simply wouldn’t have found this deal if searching various travel websites. We’re quite particular in our routes, and Alexis always adheres to our wishes. You won’t go wrong with Voyagu!
Ann & Leo Cyr
Delray Beach, FL
Sharon is awesome! I have been working with her for several years now. Her attention to detail and constant diligence to today’s traveller is SPOT ON! I have worked with several consolidators over the years Voyagu are the best in price and service. Since COVID travelling has been a nightmare, it’s a comfort to know that it’s made a lot easier with Sharon and her team working behind the scenes. Thanks!
I’m a international photographer and I have been using Voyagu for business travel as well as personal vacations with my wife , mainly to Europe and Asia . Our personal travel advisor Alexis is super helpful and possess all necessary skills to not only find the best business fares but coordinate the trip in a cohesive way to minimize our fatigue and maximize our experience.
I highly recommend Voyagu to other busy travelers as well as vacationers wishing to travel in style and comfort .
As I travel frequently between Europe and the US, the assistance of Melany and her colleagues have become more invaluable and financially very attractive. I can’t wait to get not only the airline tickets but a lot of other great ideas and tailor-made solutions! I am more than ready for take-off!
Hans F. Voegeli
Looking for cheap business class flights to Iraq? We offer a wide range of business class flight options to Iraq, so you can find the perfect flight to meet your needs. Whether you’re looking for a direct flight or one with stops, we can help you find the best deal on business class flights to Iraq. And because we work with a variety of airlines, we can offer cheap business class flights from a variety of departure cities USA. So whether you’re coming from New York, Washington, or anywhere else, we can help you find cheap business class flights to Iraq.
1. Do your research -Iraq is a country with a rich history and culture, but it is also a country that has experienced a lot of conflict in recent years. Before you travel to Iraq, it is important to do your research and learn about the current situation in the country. This will help you to be aware of any potential risks and be prepared for what to expect.
2. Be respectful of local customs – Iraqis are warm and hospitable people, but they also have strong cultural traditions. When you travel to Iraq, be sure to respect local customs and traditions. This includes dress code, as well as being aware of religious beliefs and practices.
3. Learn some basic phrases in Arabic – While many Iraqis speak English, it is always helpful to learn some basic phrases in Arabic. This will show locals that you are interested in their culture and make communication easier. A few useful phrases include “hello” (as-salamu alaykum), “thank you” (shukran), and “please” (min fadlik).By following these tips, you can ensure that your trip to Iraq is safe and enjoyable.
If you’re looking for some amazing places to visit in Iraq, you’ve come to the right place. Here are 3 of the best places to check out:
1. The ancient city of Babylon is a must-see for anyone interested in history or archaeology. Once a major center of Mesopotamian civilization, Babylon is full of fascinating ruins to explore.
2. Erbil, the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan, is a vibrant and modern city that’s well worth a visit. From its lively markets to its many parks and monuments, there’s plenty to see and do in Erbil.
3. Mosul, located in northern Iraq, is home to some of the country’s most beautiful Islamic architecture. The Great Mosque of al-Nuri and the al-Hadba minaret are just two of the many reasons to pay a visit to this historic city.
Airports in Iraq are subject to strict security measures due to the threat of terrorist attacks. Baghdad International Airport is the largest and busiest airport in Iraq, handling over six million passengers per year. The airport has two terminals, one for domestic and one for international flights. Security at the airport is tight, with all visitors subjected to a screening process before being allowed entry. There are also a number of security checkpoints throughout the airport, and all baggage is scanned using X-ray machines. In addition to Baghdad International Airport, there are also a number of smaller airports located throughout Iraq. These airports typically have fewer security measures in place, but they are still subject to regular inspections by the Iraqi Air Force.
If you’re planning a trip to Iraq, the best time to visit is between October and November. During these months, the weather is mild and the days are sunny. The temperatures begin to drop in December, and by January, the weather can be quite cold. February is typically the rainiest month of the year. From March to May, the weather is once again warm and pleasant. June through September are the hottest months, with temperatures often reaching over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. no matter when you choose to visit Iraq, be sure to pack plenty of sunscreen!
The total flight duration from United States to Iraq is 14 hours, 16 minute.
Contact Voyagu to find the cheapest flights to Iraq
Cheap business class to Middle East
See more flights to Middle East by city